The VO reveals an individual’s worldviews, assumptions about life, and perceptual orientations. Value systems represent core intelligence and act as a decision-making framework that guides behavior and life choices. Value systems thus provide a structure for thinking, act as organizing principles, and guide an individual’s modes of adaptation to the world.
- Valid and reliable
- Automated reporting
- Quick and easy administration
- Sound theoretical foundation anchored in the work of leading theorists
- Applicable to individuals, but also companies (value audits)
- Applicable in diverse cultural environments
- Not easy to manipulate (relatively non-transparent items)
- Detailed strengths and weaknesses of profile combinations
- Indicators of stressors and characteristic stress-related behavior
”Value systems represent “core intelligences” and act as a decision-making framework that guides behavior and life choices.